8.05.2008

Larke Inspired

So for those of you who don't read Larke's blog, she discussed a recent Obama ad and how smug it is. I'm not going to get into how smug it is, because I think she hit the ball on the nose.

What I would like to point out is its similarity to another series of ads.



vs.



So this November, remember to vote Pepto.

And for the record, I think pretty much every campaign ad I've ever seen has been terrible and made me never want to vote for that person, Republican or Democrat.

20 dollars to anyone who can present to me one that doesn't make me want to flee the country.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just me, but the only part of that campaign i think is actually smug is gwyneth paltrow. because she sucks at life.

and it is retarded that mccain doesn't know how to use a computer.

Good Bet Ash said...

i dont think its retarded for 97 year olds not to know how to use a computer.

you know, thats how he should campaign

"john mccain, because he remembers a simpler time. a time without all the technology. a time without cell phones. a time without...roads"

Lark(e) said...

I'm famous!