6.07.2008

No Pills

So this is the, oh I dunno, 4th or so night in a row where I can't seem to fall asleep at a reasonable hour.  Normally it's ok, watching a movie till 4 or so, going on the internet till 5 or so and then waking up around 2 or so.  But I gotta tell ya, it's not all it's cracked up to be.  Especially coming off of a semester where I was up, out and productive by 9am.  I was a regular Dunkin Doughnuts coffee, bagel sometimes muffin guy, 2 eggs on a roll, tea and I'm good for the day guy and it wasn't so bad.  If it was possible for me to not sleep...ever, I'd just go with that.  

But this isn't the fun kind of I'm staying up all night and having fun, or I can't stop writing or I can't stop playing video games fun non sleep.  I want to sleep, I just can't.  I've been out partying until 8am before, but at least I was doing something.  Now I have no where to go out to.  I am making Danny go out somewhere with me tomorrow, probably just to a movie, but I gotta get out of houses.  I want to sleep so I can do stuff tomorrow and I won't take pills, mainly because Wren told me to try not doing it.  She also recommended tea which I have yet to purchase.  Then again, she also suggested yoga, something I don't think I'll do.  Maybe I will, seemed to work for her.  

Or I can try something else.  Someone reply with a number 1 through 7.  I have 7 different screenplay ideas I want to write, but don't know which one I want to write first.  Someone decide randomly for me.  That would make life easier, possibly.  Or someone can edit my movie for me.  That'd be nice too.  Either way.  

I'm gonna open up the edit file and see what I can do.  Or maybe I'll lay down next to my fan again.  We'll see what happens.  

2 comments:

Lark(e) said...

number 3

Anonymous said...

number 5.

also, for lack of sleep i would recommend making a cup of tea and crushing a couple of 'ludes into it.

that, or you know, drink till you pass out.