3.12.2009

Is it March already?

So in the past few weeks/months I have:

Managed a restaurant
Been offered many drugs, out in public, at said restaurant
Started ghost writing a book
Left the restaurant
Won at poker
Lost at poker
Starting writing a book of my own
Started writing slam poetry
Finished the entire series of Friends
Fallen in love with Abraham Lincoln
Grown out my beard
Shaved my beard
Danced through a blizzard
Figured out that my chemical make up is such that I am actually happier in the cold
Came up with a title for my abroad project
Started writing letters for my abroad project
Started adding people to my abroad project

I am now currently a freelance PA/writer/whatever you'll pay me for. It has been pointed out to me on several occasions the striking resemblance this title has to the title of prostitutes, to which I can only say that prostitutes make a lot more money than I do.

I also recently decided that I want to buy a Go board. I then realized that it is absurd to buy a Go board. I then came to the conclusion that I should carve a Go board myself. So now I have to find out how to do that.

Be well

1 comment:

Danny Feuer said...

Me: O Asher shaved his beard
Colleen: Good!

hahahha