1.07.2009

So I had this dream

I'm not really a violent person, as portrayed by this dream I had last night.

So I was me, which sometimes I'm not in my dreams, and I walked into a police station, waited in line patiently, walked up to an office who asked what my business was. I said, "I'd like to turn myself in for a second degree murder." He didn't flinch, he just led me into a big empty room, much like an empty convenience store, and said to wait. We stood around for a little while, and I said, "do you want to know what happened?" He said, "No, don't tell me anything." So I waited there for a while, and then someone else came in, for some reason I seem to think he was a judge, and he said, "did you mean to do what you did?" At which point I sort of had a flashback to being in a car and thinking that I had killed this woman with my car, knowing that's what I was turning myself in for, but also seeing a flashback of someone else I had killed that no one else knew about. So I said, "I never meant to kill her." I didn't mention the other flashback, and they seemed to think I was ok and let me go. The next part of my dream I can remember is getting ready to go to the airport, and my Swedish exchange student Kevin was driving a truck on my lawn, then I had to pee so I woke up.

I guess the moral of the story is that murder isn't that hard to get away with. Or it could be to just not mess with me. I'm not sure yet. Either way, most vivid dream of 2009 so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW THAT EPISODE OF LAW AND ORDER WAS ABOUT YOU!