7.21.2008

In Which I'm Selling Off All My Possessions

I figure that while I get my trip posts out, I'll get some up to date ones as well. Damn backlogging.

Anyway. I recently (two days ago) sold my iPod. I sold my iPod for a couple reasons. Mainly that I don't really listen to anything anymore now that I'm home. I don't need to walk anywhere and I don't have the jogging while iPodding thing down, so I decided to just sell the thing. I thought about buying a new, smaller one with the money and then realized - what the hell do I need an iPod for? Then I thought, "is this me selling off everything I own before I leave the country, wherever I go?" Then I wondered, "do people do that?"

So I don't think I'll be the person that comes back from a life changing experience and sells everything he owns...I think I'll sell everything I own before I leave. Not really sure what that means, but it may happen. Next item up for debate - my PS2. Big, big, big decision there.

No comments: